Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print UPS return label on Canon MG2500

It's not been a great day.  I'm in the process of returning a failed product to the vendor. I just set up the MG2500 and tried to print the vendor's UPS return label, which is a Microsoft XPS document.  Apparently it refers to a return label document...

paigeturnerone_0-1653249374555.png

Canon Pixma G3200

Blue ink is not appearing when printing.  I've done a general print head cleaning and a deep print head cleaning and still nothing.I have plenty of ink.  Any suggestions?

galejos by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 Head Cleaning

Hello,I am having an issue with my PIXMA MG3620 printer in which it prints blank horizontal lines. I have cleaned the print head twice, deep cleaned once (the support page advises on only doing it once every 24 hours- https://support.usa.canon.com/kb...

IMG_5372.jpeg
jb715 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing on CorelDraw 2020 Mac

Hi! I have the Canon G3020 connected to my Mac (Monterey 12.3) via AirPrint.  My problem is it doesn't print what is in my CorelDraw Document (1:1). Here's what happens when I print on different softwares:CorelDrawDocument Paper Setting: LetterPrinte...

mtp1025 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! problems with my MG8220

Hi. I have an MG 8220 that I bought in 2012. Late last year or early this year the yellows came out sort of orange. I would deep clean it and it would work for a while, then the problem would reappear. A few months ago I saw on Youtube how to clean t...

j-p by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ip8750 banding and blurry nozzle check

Hi!I'm getting strange results in my Nozzle Check test print. The black and grey rectangles around the letter describing the colors are blurry. And there is also thin banding on the BK coloured line. See first image.I've tried every cleaning program ...

PXL_20220518_203526244.jpg PXL_20220518_203538791.jpg

canon 2900 wont print bottom of page

I have looked through every setting I can find... and I'm quite savvy but I can not get this fixed.  the printer is cutting off the last 1/2 to an inch of the bottom of the page. everything else looks normal and it does not do this on a word document...

dsallie by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

printer drivers

While setting uo tr8620a printer, I was promted to call a number to clean my computer of trojans and malicious ip addresses. Is this normal?

gaff by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements