Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX490 Never Ending Cycling/On-Off

My printer was just fine until around two (2) days ago. It began to turn on and it would do all the usual steps to get ready to print, but then turns off. Now here's the biggie on this one, you will not believe it. I accidentally turn off the "breake...

PIXMA MX490

Can anyone who continues to have the constant on/off cycling problem when linked with internet tell me what canon is going to do about this? 

Printer problems

My MG2522 wont get past the printer connection screen it says it’s connected just won’t get pass I’ve tried almost everything was wondering if anyone else can anything that could help.

Resolved! printer not responsive

I have a Canon Pixma MX 490. When I turn it on, the green light flashes and it makes sounds as if its printing something (even though I'm not). The message just says "Canon" and I can't press any of the other buttons, it's not responding to them. Whe...

MG3520 printing b&w with brown tones

I've seen similar posts but no solutions. Recently my printer (MG3520) has been printing all my b&w prints (which were originally b&w - not converted color) as sepia or browish colors. In some cases that might be acceptable but these look awful.I've ...

jofal511 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3520 message saying 'Printer NOT Responding'

I am literally about ready to throw this printer out of the window!  Let me start from the beginning. I got the printer approximately six weeks ago and the installation went perfectly smooth.  I had no issues until I changed networks the other day.  ...

MAGGZ_0-1653937688476.png MAGGZ_1-1653937726367.png MAGGZ_2-1653938185773.png
MAGGZ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS3522

I have a Canon TS3522 printer. Bought it, hooked it up and it was great. I moved and went to set it back up, can't get it to connect to either my laptop or my android. I have the same WI FI as I had before, any suggestions? Please help?!?!

iamtjs3 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer will not stay on

I have an MG6620 printer, and today it decided to not stay on after the initial turn on.  Any suggestions.  Already unplugged for a few minutes and tried again.  It comes on for about 10 seconds then turns off. 

thomam37 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Reboot loop

U have an mx492 printer and these directions I followed fixed my printer from turning on and off on reboot loop!! I did have to go thru my wireless providers app to pause my printer, to knock it off the network, as non of my buttons would work while ...

Screenshot_20220602-233512_Chrome.jpg
JamieR78 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

won't print

i am trying to print from my email.  I keep getting this error message: The printer's ink model numbers cannot be recognized.  I have done all the steps to correct this but I still cannot print. please help.  I have a Canon MX 490 series arlene weiss

HELP! Cannon Pixma490 Keeps Restarting

As soon as it turns on, the printer turns itself off after five seconds, only to restart itself again. Additionally, the cartridge holder moves continuously from left to right without stopping regardless of whether the printer's front cover is open o...

Lunall by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements