Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to scan with pixma mg2520

I have a PIXMA mg2520 all-in-one printer and I cannot figure out how to scan an image with it.  I can copy the image but I cant figure out how to view/save it on my PC.   Help please.

Resolved! PIXMA MG6822 does not respond to the "Home" button

When plugged in to 120 V outlet, the triangular orange light turns on, but there is no response to pressing the "Home" button or and of the other keys. The information screen does not light up. Is there a service manual available, so I can repair the...

CanOnly1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA TS705 PGBK Ink Not Printing

In desperation we have joined your forum to see if you can help us out.  We have written to Canon on two occasions and received the generic 'we have received your email and will answer in 1-2 days' but on each occasion we have heard nothing further. ...

Powell by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG5320 Printer

How do I get my MG5300 printer to print on both sides of the paper. I can set the printer to say it will but when I try to print then print screen says that 2 sided is off.

everett2 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

my TR 7520 skips lines, prints only black ink

it started when paper got stuck 3 or 4 times, had to be dragged out from the inside. After that i got only prints with lines of text skipped and smudges on the left and right margins. Images print only in black, no colors come out. With a page of lar...

PIXMA MG2420 quick menu not loading

i have been to the download page multiple time have uninstalled reinstalled changed usb port unplugged the printer doen everything i could disabled my antivurus all of it no matter what i do the quick menu does not work it tries to come up but only f...

Mary68 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements