cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer says out of paper in top tray

JDiann
Apprentice

Sent something to the printer as always then it says paper out of upper tray. The upper tray is for 5x7 and 4x6 and we have never used it. 8x.10 tray was full of paper and it printed yesterday. When I clicked for it to print it says 8x10 but getting nothing. I even unplugged it to try and reset it but still won’t print. Anyone have any ideas or do I need to call customer service? Thanks for any help. 

1 REPLY 1

StevenMOD

Hello JDiann,

Welcome and thank you for posting to the Canon Community! If you would, please clarify which model printer you have and whether you're trying to print 8x10 size photos, or 8.5x11 "Letter" size documents. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Announcements