Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma TS3520 USB setup question

Hello,I got a new Pixma TS3520 and I've been having trouble connecting it with the Easy Setup on the IJ software. The software doesn't detect any printers, and I've done everything the instructions say. My best guess is that my firewall is blocking c...

MX410 Can't print color

My MX410 printer can't print any color after replacing a brand new Canon color ink cartridge CL-211XL. I tried all the methods I can find online, still no color. 

dabang by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX 490 Won't start after 6/3/22 Firmware Update

Mine was one of the Pixma MX 490 printers that started power cycling off and on on 5/31/2022. I found and applied the firmware update following the directions listed on the Cannon site. Now the printer won't turn on at all. Anyone have any suggestion...

MommaTee by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! MG7520 will not stay on

My cannon MG7520 printer will turn on and start to go through its normal routine, but then unexpectedly turns off. The power cord has been checked, unplugged and replugged. Same result. Looking for other solutions if there are any.    

MX920 Printer

In have a Canon MX 920 printer.  I recently got an IPad Pro and can not seem to be able to scan from my printer to my IPad.  I didn’t have a problem with my Windows based laptop.  Is my printer antiquated? Please, help!

UNAVAILABILITY OF INK CARTRIDGED 275 & 276

Is any one else experiencing  problems finding  ink cartridges for the Pixima TS3520 series printer.  The cartridges are black   pg  275  & color cl 276 .  I just bought this ptinyer  in Dec 2021.  I used up the starter cartridges  rather quickly  th...

CJF by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mx490 issues

Can anybody pleaseeeeee help. I turned my printer on and it does it’s daily startup. But now only the canon logo is just there and the green light keeps blinking on and off and now it keeps shutting off and shutting back on. I can’t catch a break doe...

Resolved! My PIXMA MX490 is Stuck

My printer is stuck.  The buttons work for a few ties after plugging it in and then nothing works.  There was a storm and a new modem was installed.  Since then, no printer. 

BDORF by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements