Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon printer TS9550

Specifications indicate that double sided copying is possible .How do we proceed to make from a double sided paper a double sided copy ?

Ro1111 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 Double Printing

My old MG7520 has started to print double, with the black ink.  I ran the Print Nozzle Check and the pattern is right on around the edges of the PGBK, but is double printing in the middle. I am at a loss to fix it.  I ran the cleaning routines. Any i...

BJBear by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7250 (7220) Duplex not recognised.

My iP7250 (European 7220) has stopped recognising it has duplex - the option is not displayed in the Print dialog. Any suggestions? I have tried reloading drivers.I have tried removing Printers Content folder.I can find nothing physically wrong with ...

Printer Error | Canon Quick Menu | TS 5070

Hello, my printer is TS 5070. I just brought a 16inch Macbook Pro and I have transfered all of my data from my old 12inch Macbook to the 16inch, including the Canon Quick Menu application which I have installed previously on my old 12inch MacBook. I ...

ccheng28 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5350 disable rear tray

Hi. Occasionally I have to print from my iPhone, and more often than not it tries to print to the rear tray. I don’t and never will use the rear tray. Can I disable it so that my iPhone (and any device) only Uses the front tray?Thank you.

Replace missing CD-ROM?

Hi!I've lost/misplaced the setup CD that came with my PIXMA 7720. Does anyone know if I can buy a replacement CD? Please don't tell me I'm up a creek without a paddle... Thank you!

eperon by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS6020 error 9958

I am unable to use my scanner.  I keep receiving an error message that says "A required file is missing or corrupted or settings are incorrect.  Try install again".  I have also received the error "jp.co.canon.ij.scanutilitylite.icadriver error 9958"...

kimhib1 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA g3400 and black cardige from g4510

Greetings,I have been using my Canon g3400 for two years till now. It starts print blurry in black. My last hope was the change of black cardige and there is a problem. There is qy6-8002 black print head in g3400. I have bought print head qy6-8011 fr...

WiBi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX475 ink cartridge problem

I purchased a PIXMA MX475 printer in January this year and have been using it daily for nearly 3 months without problem. The ink cartridges were changed about a month ago.After power up today I get Error Code 1485 (Unsupported Ink Cartridge), which I...

JSS by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Printing too large

Hello. My printer is printing too large. I tried making the printer size smaller on the printer as well, I tried changing the setting in my print setting on my computer. I have changed the blinking ink cartridges in hopes of repair. Nothing! Any sugg...

Resolved! MG3620 Power and Alarm flashing

Hi there! I couldn't find this in a recent post. My printer has been working fine then all of a sudden it started flashing back and forth, with a pause in between each round. I am out of warranty so I cannot get tech support and wondering if anyone c...

Pixma TS8220 Frozen

I have the Pixma TS8220 and had to unplug it the other day to move cords around. When I plugged it back in and turned it on the Canon logo popped up and stayed there. I let it sit for hours and it never loaded. I unplugged it and let it sit for an ho...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements