Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS302 Paper Profiles (Matte Photo Paper)

Is matte photo printing not an option on the TS302 or did I set something up incorrectly? The printer works fine but only Glossy Photo Paper and Photo Paper Glossy II are options. I need a Matte Photo Paper option. If I can't add a profile for matte ...

Canon TS9521C paper feed issue

It has been working fine and all of a sudden the pages won't feed through when I am printing. Copy from the rear tray works fine. I can hear it trying and eventually I get the bottom half of the page. I have cleaned all the rollers I can find. I have...

PIXMA MG5320 Printing Blank Pages

My MG5320 is printing blank pages. I use it to print from my phone. The ink cartridges are full. I have cleaned it. Tried troubleshooting from other phones and it still will not print. Any help is appreciated. 

pixma tr8620 stopped printing

Hi, our first tr8620 stopped feeding paper from the bottom and Canon replaced it.  after about 2 months this new printer suddenly stopped printing.  the computer sees the printer and says it has started printing but nothing happens.  this happens if ...

nate39 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TR4720 Paper Stuck inside

There's  a small piece of paper from a paper jam that was ripped and now stuck all the way inside the printer. I pulled what I could from the roller, but unfortunately,  some ripped off. There's  no way I can get to it. Is there any way to open the p...

Birdie22 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG5320 Printer Error B200

I have an old Pixma MG5320 that gets rarely used. Now it tells me to unplug and call service center. I tried the reboot action with the same result. SOOO, do I get a new similar printer OR, cheaper to get it fixed ???     Printer Error B200 Thanx fer...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements