Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX922 PGBK Ink Won't Work

On my MX922 I can not get the PGBK to work. I have tried deep cleaning, replacement of ink cartridge. Nothing will help. If I want to print in black and white, I get a blank sheet. The only way I can get a page to print if it is all black printing is...

TR8520 Support Code 6930

I have a PIXMA TR8520 purchased in 2018. Lately, it is giving me repeated Support Code 6930. The Error clears when I disconnect the printer from power; however, this is getting annoying. Anyone know why this Support Code repeatedly occurs? Thanks!

Resolved! PIXMA TR7020 Skips Chunks of Text

Here's a problem I've never run into before. I printed part of a document, but the printer skipped some of the text on each page, just printing chunks.Now, when I try to print anything else, it spits out the same page with the chunks of text. I check...

jought by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX922 Error Messages 6000 and 1008

I have repeatedly gotten error 6000.  I followedinstructions given to others...i.e turn off, unplug for 5-10  min, take paper out, etc.  Now I am getting error 1008 re. paper.  I have taken paper out, reloaded, made sure everything was correct.  but ...

pwarrior by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer error 2nd time

I have a second printer with the same message after copy button was pushed. I can not clear the error message and I could not clear the same error message on the first printer. The first printer was replaced with a comparable printer and now this one...

PIXMA MG2522 Persistent Paper Jam Message

Was printing just fine and then the printer started acting like it was jammed but then I’d get an error 1000 but it had paper. Then I cleaned the rollers as best as I could because it’s kinda hard to get in there but then I tried again and now it’s f...

Sahmto2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 will not install

I can not install Canon Pixma MG 2522  One minute it is detected then says is not  printer on, USB attached to computer & printer  Windows 10   How can I get this installed?

PIXMA MG7720 Clear Memory Before Recycling

I'm not sure if I am posting to the correct board. I have an old Pixma MG7720 printer I am trying to recycle. I would like to delete any memory stored on it but when I google this question, the instructions point to start at a Settings/Registration b...

PIXMA TS5050 Faded prints.

Hi guys,my prints have suddenly started coming out of my canon pixma ts5050 really faded. All I have done is slowly change the inks 1 by 1 but they are canon authentic inks so not sure how it could be that. Have deep cleaned, cleaned, realigned print...

89809A4F-9717-4FB0-BF24-08640871F620.jpeg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements