cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 How to Print in Landscape

Joycestaubin
Apprentice

I cannot figure out how to get Pixma 6020 to print in landscape, since the paper can only go in the tray vertically.  Also, I am getting RED photos such as this.  Color is not proper at all.  Paper is set correctly (photo plus glossy). I NEED a family picture printed.  Any help appreciated. family2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Joycestaubin
Apprentice

Sorry, problem solved...printer heads needed flushing. Shows what happens when you never print in color!! Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Joycestaubin
Apprentice

Sorry, problem solved...printer heads needed flushing. Shows what happens when you never print in color!! Thanks

Hi!  We're glad you were able to solve the problem.  Since this could help other forum users, please let us know which specific Canon printer model you're using.  To date, we here at Canon USA have released two different PIXMA printers with the number "6020" in their name, so be sure to tell everyone here whether you're using the PIXMA G6020 or the PIXMA TS6020.

We look forward to your reply!

I am using the PIXMA G6020. Two deep cleanings did not work, but after flushing heads photos came out normally.

alanm1379
Apprentice

how do i print in landscape, both sides but flip on SHORT EDGE?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements