Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2522 Feed Malfunction PLEASE HELP

I got a brand new canon MG2522 in November 2019. It has been used very few times. I am a college student working on my masters. It is a necessity to have a printer. I am very disappoinetd in canon. The printer will communicate with my computer and be...

Canon Printer MX925 Not Printing Cyan and Yellow

My Canon MX925 was producing copies with stripes through the yello areas.  The cartridge was still half full and no error message so I ran the cleaning and deep cleaning programs several times.  I changed the Yellow, Cyan and Magenta cartridges and n...

shetland by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX492

My PIXMA MX492 does not scan multiple pages now using the document feeder. It worked before but now I only can use the surface only. It also does not allow multiple pages to scan using the Canon IJ scan utility. Only 1 page at a time.  Any advice is ...

MG4150 printing blank area

Hi,I have a Pixma MG4150 which had a blank 6mm wide area the length of the paper.I have cleaned and deep cleaned and fitted new cartridges with no change.Could someone advise me please? I thought the print head being fitted to the cartridge would mak...

frostyboy by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MG3620

I don't print in color.  My color ink cartridge is used up. My black ink  cartridge is fairly new.  I tried to print in greyscale but I receive a message saying that I need to replace my color cartridge.  Can I print in black without buying a new col...

MarleneB by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New printer. Need help

How do I start printing on Pixma printer? It keeps saying no paper in cassette.I just installed printer.What am I not doing right?

nlathy by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG 3620

Hi guys.I recently had a couple of papers jammed in my printer, and after I pulled them out, the printer didn't print clearly. It's been a little blurry since. Any tips on how I could solve this issue? 

Dotheblue5 by Occasional Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3620 printer

Hi guys.I recently had a couple of papers jammed in my printer, and after I pulled them out, the printer didn't print clearly. It's been a little blurry since. Any tips on how I could solve this issue? 

Dotheblue5 by Occasional Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes