Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G3260 banding out of the box

My brand new g3260 has a slight issue with banding, and it was like this the first day I got it. It happens in color and in black and white. Any suggestions? It's not a huge issue currently because I don't need to print pictures out at the moment but...

Pixma MG8220 scanner not working

I am working on a MacBook Pro running the Monterey 12.6.5 operating system.  My MG8220 printer works fine but I can't get the scanner to work anymore.  Any suggestions?

debc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG2520 Refuses to print entire page

Hello. This is the first time I've ever had this problem. I frequent reinstalling my OS whenever it begins to slow down immensely or whenever I'm spooked by the idea that I may have an infection of some type, so I've always had to install my printer'...

Figure 1: Default 2.PNG
Shaz by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TR8520 printer won’t install software

Purchased the printer last week. My old Pixma died. Tried to install software off CD to no avail. Went to canon website & downloaded driver - full pkg. It will not install, and still no software on my PC. Turned off Virus software- Spent weekend tryi...

Ramrodsm by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 won't print simplex, only duplex

I purchased my MX922 back at the end of 2013. It works well, scanning and printing in duplex (double sided), but when it comes to simplex (single sided), it is suddenly failing me. I don't use it often, but I noticed this behaviour about a month ago ...

bcbmde by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma G6020 printer triangle light on solid.

Hi, I have a Pixma G6020.  The orange triangle light is on solid and the display just says "Canon".  If I press the power button, the yellow indicator light comes on but I can do nothing else with it.  None of the buttons are responsive.  The ink lev...

Kevin_O by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 error message 6A80

Was printing Avery 8871 business cards & printer ate some of the border paper Cleared 4 pieces of the paper from inside the rear feed pathway & can't locate anymore pieces.Error message still in place. I cleaned the print head area & tried the '4 but...

PIXMA G6020 Error Code 1472

I just changed my printer heads and the printer is giving me the error code 1472-unable to recognize the print heads.  I have removed them several times and placed them back into the holder and this does not alleviate the issue.Suggestions?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements