Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G6000 Rarely prints without an error

My G6000 prints, sometimes. It's always stuck on the COPY menu item. If it doesn't print, it will sometimes if I go to the menu and press OK. I cannot print without a continuous "Notification" every 30 seconds that the Canon G6000 Printer series send...

CJReid by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8620a Poor photo scans

My printer/scanner prints beautiful photos from images already saved on my computer or directly printing from a photo on the glass; however, when I try to scan the image to my laptop to view or print, the image is not clear on the monitor and the pho...

Pic of print of E's grandparents.jpg Printing vs. Scanning.jpg Scan of E's grandparents.jpg
TrudyP by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My PIXMA TS6320 is printing blank paper

I just got this printer, I set it up with my computer and I put the ink cartidges it came with. But it is not printing any ink onto the paper, my print comes out blank. I have done the deep cleaning, regular cleaning, put in new cartidges and everyth...

cplueger by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G7020 Alignment issues?

Hi there! I have read muuuultiple manuals and other questions asked, however, I feel like I still can't get my prints to not have horizontal lines. When doing the manual printer head alignment I noticed almost none of my options were great. I've run ...

cleaning.jpg aligning.jpg
alovely by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8250: Wifi connection going off

Hello out there!I hope someone can help me with this tricky (well for me!) problem. My Canon TS8250 has worked wireless flawlessly for a couple of years now. We could access it through our computers, iPads and smartphones without problems.But now eve...

Nonesim by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG8120 rear sheet feeder malfunction

Hello All!I'm ripping my hair out on this one, so I hope someone can help.I have the MG 8120 and the rear sheet feeder is not working correctly at all. It is definitely not a "clean the rollers"  etc issue.At times, the gap between the roller and the...

Jiefoo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX722 died

Hi All,My Canon MX722 just died mid-print. Just powered off and I've tried every troubleshooting measure I can think of or find online. I think it's dead. Beyond recommendations for getting it to work can anyone recommend a current printer that uses ...

Resolved! How to Remove Ink Stains From Skin And Fabrics

I applaud Canon for having water-based ink for their printers. I spilled Canon black ink GI-290 (BK) on our light beige carpeting and magenta colored ink GI-290 (M) on my hands; but, to my surprise, the ink stains were easily removed with soap and wa...

Pixma G620 Duplex Printing

I need help with printing duplex (2-sided) on a Pixma G620 from both my Windows computer and iPhone. I set the printer settings and preferences as the manual indicates. However,  it only printed the even numbered pages. 

DkMonzon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX490 Error B204

Just today I used the printer, turned it off, and hours later turned back on.  I then got the error message B204.  Figured out after about an hour searching that the printer head needs repaired or serviced.  If all it needs is cleaned I can do this, ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements