Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG8120 rear sheet feeder malfunction

Hello All!I'm ripping my hair out on this one, so I hope someone can help.I have the MG 8120 and the rear sheet feeder is not working correctly at all. It is definitely not a "clean the rollers"  etc issue.At times, the gap between the roller and the...

Jiefoo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX722 died

Hi All,My Canon MX722 just died mid-print. Just powered off and I've tried every troubleshooting measure I can think of or find online. I think it's dead. Beyond recommendations for getting it to work can anyone recommend a current printer that uses ...

Resolved! How to Remove Ink Stains From Skin And Fabrics

I applaud Canon for having water-based ink for their printers. I spilled Canon black ink GI-290 (BK) on our light beige carpeting and magenta colored ink GI-290 (M) on my hands; but, to my surprise, the ink stains were easily removed with soap and wa...

Pixma G620 Duplex Printing

I need help with printing duplex (2-sided) on a Pixma G620 from both my Windows computer and iPhone. I set the printer settings and preferences as the manual indicates. However,  it only printed the even numbered pages. 

DkMonzon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA MX490 Error B204

Just today I used the printer, turned it off, and hours later turned back on.  I then got the error message B204.  Figured out after about an hour searching that the printer head needs repaired or serviced.  If all it needs is cleaned I can do this, ...

MG3650S Error Message

I have an MG36505 that has stopped working. The error message is simply 'Error - printing'. I have unplugged it and my computer, and have reset the spooling via complicated instructions online. I would like to reinstall the driver but the driver for ...

NFoyle by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Printer cartridge stuck.

Ink cartridges stuck at far right of printer. No paper jam.  Won't move if printer is on OR off.  Pressed the red stop button but flashing orange light next to the triangle icon doesn't stop flashing.  Tried everything I've read about, but no luck.  ...

Linda-87 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

switch canon printer TR8620 from offline to online

I am using a laptop with Windows 8.1.  I have not turned the computer on for a few months.  Before I was able to print to my printer with no problem.  Now when I turned the laptop on and try to print I get the message that the printer is OFFLINE.  Fo...

ejleche by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements