Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G7020 Prints every third line blurry

I have a Canon G7020 that prints approximately every third line blurry. When I run a nozzle check the pattern is really crooked and not at all like what I would expect. We use this printer for our business and it gets heavy use, and is at about 40,00...

20230723_103932.jpg 20230723_111020.jpg

PIXMA MG2522 Won't Print an 8" x 10" photo

I have a MG2522 Pixma printer.  I just reinstalled the printer software and I still can' print an 8" x 10" color picture.  It keeps printing a 3-1/2" x 5" picture.  Any suggestions?  Please give me step by step instructions.  I'm 75 years old and thi...

Kamaki48 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TS3122 Support code 1682

Hello, I'm getting error Support code 1682 and other errors indicating ink catridges.  I already change the cartridges and also clean the print heads but still receiving the error.  I was printing okay until I got this error. 

capuni by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G7020 Borderless and duplex

I have a Canon G7020.  I am trying to print a pdf booklet. Each page has a one inch border of whitespace already. I would like to print borderless because I do not need an additional one inch margin around the whole thing.  When I set it to print bor...

talenetx by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

mg4250 prints pdf documents blurry

Hi, My printer prints most documents fine but when I try printing a pdf document it starts clear but ends up blurred and unreadable, all other extensions print fine, I have tried printing pdf documents from different devices to rule out individual dr...

PIXMA MX870 Offline

When I try to print on my MX870, my computer says the printer is offline.  I've re-entered the wireless connection, and the printer says it is connected to our internet.  We've had this machine for quite a few years (with several different computers)...

schusj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SETTINGS SO CONFUSING - 12X12 PHOTO WITH TS9521C

I have tried every way possible to print a 12 x 12 photo print using my TS921C printer.  No matter what I do it gives me an error that my paper size and media don't match.  It wants me to print the 12 x 12 image using cardstock and not my glossy phot...

MCARYL by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! TS3120 E03 Error after disassembling printer

I have a Pixma TS3120, I had to open it to extract a foreign object that was blocking it, after reassembling it and closing it, I get error E03. I made sure that all the connectors are back in their place. I followed the first part of these instructi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements