cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TR4720 printer/scanner - Not Scanning As One Document

almondtree48
Apprentice

Every time I scan several documents using the feeder, they appear on my desktop as several documents instead of 1 document with several pages.  I am scanning directly from the computer - not the printer - and instruct it to scan from the feeder.  I don't see any other options in the scan menu.  How do I correct this so multi pages will scan as 1 document?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Are you selecting the Auto or Document option when scanning with IJ Scan Utility? Also, what version of Windows or MacOS are you running? 

We look forward to your reply. 

I check Document Feeder.  Using IOS Sonoma 14.2.1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please see this KB Article, it covers the steps for scanning multiple pages as individual files or multiple pages as a single individual file or document.

Canon Knowledge Base - Scan Multiple Documents at One Time from the ADF (Auto Document Feeder) (Wind...

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks.  I have a Mac.  However, I never see all those icons when I open my printer.  All I see in the top right is a small cog wheel, a Pause icon and the flatbed icon.  There must be a way to access all the stuff in the article you sent.

Hi,

You will want to download and install IJ Scan Utility lite from your printer's support page HERE. Once the program is installed, you will be able to use the steps in the article that Shadowsports posted. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well

click here to view the gallery
Announcements