Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS9550 Prints in Shades of Green in Monochrome

i have TS9050  even if i set it to monochrome it prints in shades of green. Very disappointed about this.What i do notice is this doesn't happen if i tell it the paper is plain paper not photopaper. My other printer seems fine with the same files. Im...

rogerw by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Error code B203 on Pixma MG 5720

Hello,I am trying to figure out the error code B203 on my printer which  suddenly stopped working yesterday. This code shows up on the LCD screen and the instruction is to call Canon Repair. A few days ago I updated the firmware on the printer throug...

SanPa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T6420a scans to PC only intermittently

Canon TS6400 prints fine, but when I try to scan using IJ utility, it will scan in one or two pages then says:Cannot scan for these reasons:-Scanner is turned off-(If using LAN connection) It is disconnected from LAN-(If using wireless LAN connection...

MP280 vs MG2929

I found an MP280 that my roommate left in the storeroom while cleaning up for moving. The MG2929 is the main one that we have been using for years. I intend to keep only one of them and sell the other one.My roommate does not remember much of it - he...

DBalaur by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon TS6420a won't print color but black.

Running Windows 10 22H2Printer is running version 1.052When I print the test page, it won't print any color but black. I tried doing a nozzle check and it printed but still didn't print any color but black. I've reset the settings on the printer and ...

PIXMA MX922 No Disc Tray

I just received the MX922 and it is great! Only problem is, even though it can print cd labels, it doesn't come with the disc tray. You have to purchase it separate. Unless my package was missing it.

Inner Cover error on MG5320

When I turn on my MG5320, I get an error saying that the inner cover is open.  I am not able to download a manual from the Canon website, just a software package that for some reason will not install on my machine.  So while it is possible that I am ...

allengrs by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR4722 Printer head alignment

New PIXMA TR4722.  Performed automatic printer head alignment at least 6 times and manual alignment twice.  Have now run out of ink and still haven't been able to properly print even a single sheet of my document.  Any suggestions before I take the p...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements