cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620 Text shifting to the right and left with multiple printings

robertkjr3d
Enthusiast

I'm printing from the rear-tray, custom-size.  But I can notice that on different sheets the text moves to the right or to the left.  I tried tightening on the 'sheet-size' as best as I could to see if that would help, but that did not.  It seems to go in waves.... about 1/4in. (left or right?)

anything I can do?

Canon TR8620
Windows 10
Printing from Microsoft Word 365 Subscription.

Edit: Up and down a little bit too.  
2nd Edit: Sorry it is not as much as the text I'm trying to match.

3rd Edit: Yes, this is the original peoples problem not mine.  Sorry to bring this up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

robertkjr3d
Enthusiast

The problem was found to be the original publishers issue that I was trying to match content.  Not my problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which model Canon printer?  Which version of Windows or macOS are you using? Do you connect to your printer using a USB cable or WiFi? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Canon TR8620
Windows 10
Printing from Microsoft Word 365 Subscription.
I edited the above. too.

robertkjr3d
Enthusiast

The problem was found to be the original publishers issue that I was trying to match content.  Not my problem.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements