Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA G6020 not recognizing Canon Ink

I have been using My Image Garden on 2 different laptops for quite some time now, but all of a sudden, it won't work on one of them any longer. When I try to open the program, it says something about it doesn't recognize the ink as being Canon ink an...

Canon PIXMA MG2922 Solid Orange Alarm Light

I purchased a Canon PIXMA MG2922 printer as a backup.  Never been opened. Never been taken out of the Canon PIXMA MG2922 box.  Never been used.  Just sat up in a closet. One of my trusted printers failed to operate so I decided to open my Canon PIXMA...

Printer Power Cord Plugged Into Outlet Printer Power Button Pressed

TR8520 only printing cover page

TR8520 has been printing fine but now it will only print a page titled cover page which lists printer stats; instead of what i actually want to print. All ink levels are good.  I'm using a Chromebook. It appears as though it's going to print but then...

cover page from printer.jpg

PIXMA G7020 Ink Tubes Blocked

My inkjet printer has dried up and needs new hoses I think. But not sure exactly, I'm not a professional printer fixiter. Lol. Anyways, also annoyed that everything is a chatbox or chat forum.  My mouth speaks way more efficiantly than my fingers, an...

16904013560433385118329690233484.jpg
Kthrne8 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6051 Lettering Prints with a Shadow

I've struggled with the pigment nozzles on my TS61for years. Today I put a piece of sellotape over the nozzles and the lettering still had a shadow printed below.I use a test print that has bands of each RGB and each YCM plus black in 10,10,10; 32,32...

PIXMA G7020 Goes to Sleep and Goes Offline

Once the printer goes to sleep it goes OFFLINE and never comes back on (printer power is always on). Even when the printer is powered off and turned back on it still will not come online. I even turned off the computers and it still is offline. This ...

Dok by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

TR 4722 ink intensity

Hello- I have a new printer and I have tried everything in the manual to lighten up the ink, but nothing is working.  I keep wasting paper and ink and getting the same result.  Is there anything else I can try or maybe I am doing something wrong.  PL...

Canon G7020 Prints every third line blurry

I have a Canon G7020 that prints approximately every third line blurry. When I run a nozzle check the pattern is really crooked and not at all like what I would expect. We use this printer for our business and it gets heavy use, and is at about 40,00...

20230723_103932.jpg 20230723_111020.jpg

PIXMA MG2522 Won't Print an 8" x 10" photo

I have a MG2522 Pixma printer.  I just reinstalled the printer software and I still can' print an 8" x 10" color picture.  It keeps printing a 3-1/2" x 5" picture.  Any suggestions?  Please give me step by step instructions.  I'm 75 years old and thi...

Kamaki48 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TS3122 Support code 1682

Hello, I'm getting error Support code 1682 and other errors indicating ink catridges.  I already change the cartridges and also clean the print heads but still receiving the error.  I was printing okay until I got this error. 

capuni by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements