Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! mac ventura has no driver for Canon MG5250. Please help!

Hi, I have upgraded to a MacBook Pro macOS Ventura 13.3.1, and have my Canon Pixma MG5250.  I previously had old Mac set up and connected via wifi.   Now I can not get a print driver to connect to my new MacBook to the printer via wifi.I have tried v...

Bhaz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ix6820 Printer - Flashing 12 times

This is a BRAND NEW printer that I just took out of the box and setting up.  After powering up, orange and white lights flash 12 times in sequence.  Error code comes back: You cannot print the contents on CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.  All I am trying to do...

sramos36 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG6620 Connection Issue

Hi there.I'm having an issue connecting to cloud services, which I use for tasks like scanning documents to my google drive. When I tap on the Cloud option from the main screen, it will say "Communicating..." for about a minute until this error appea...

MikeHW by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TR4720 can not access a how to operate mannuel

So disappointed I bought this model just today and when I tried to register with canon it required a serial  #  to get the ID #.  When I try to put the serial # in there is no printer for that # or is there a TR4720 even listed in there list.  So can...

TR7020a Installation Issues

Synopsis - Canon Installer somehow installs printer/scanner in windows, but the installer does not reconize the USB connection nor will it proceed past this section of the installer. Note - I cannot use wireless in this location; it must be USB.  Whe...

PIXMA G620 Print Head Issues

I replaced an older Canon printer with the Pixma G620 on 2/14/22, love the printer but not the headaches it is causing me.I use it mostly used for photos and crafts but now it is not letting me print anything, keep getting a error message which I loo...

chione10 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pixma TS5320 not printing at all

My Canon TS5320 will not print at all. The ink cartridges are new & full, it goes through all of the motions and the paper even comes out but nothing is on it. I've performed nozzle checks and cleanings several times, but still nothing prints. Any su...

TR4520 Will Not Scan

Just got a TR4520 printer, it is USB connected to the computer. I have also set up the Wifi. It will print just fine. It will not scan, it seems like its not even scanning the page. As in no noise. I have selected all the set up options for the scann...

DCGarage by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements