Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG6620 printing blurry

Hello!I have tried cleaning my MG6620 multiple times. It has new ink. I've even looked up others with the same problem and have cleaned the encoder/timing strip 3 times (with isopropyl alcohol 2 times, windex 1 time), and also gone through all of the...

PIXMA iP8720 won't print black... sometimes?

I've had my Pixma 8720 for about 2 years and consistently have an issue where, on certain files, at certain sizes, it will refuse to print black ink. Specifically its images on 13x19 paper that seem to have the issue. I can do a test print of the sam...

xhayjay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ts 5160 paper Jam

I recently purchased a canon Ts 5160 and every time I try and print something the paper jams in the printer.+ Is there any way to tell why it's doing this,as I can't see I'm doing anything wrong from my end. I load the paper in the tray at the front ...

Petoq by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP8720 Print banding

Hello,   Can someone help me with this type of banding? It's a brand new ip8720. I've run all of the cleanings on it and still get this fine banding. Not acceptable.

20230522_090617[8152].jpg
Johnfab by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6320 Will not print text

Out of the blue, my printer will not print any semblance of text - no PDFs, nothing. Prints images absolutely fine, no issues. I have done deep cleanings, pulled the print head and cleaned it, got all new ink cartridges - did a full factory reset as ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements