cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma IP8720 - Printing Avery Labels

amberhpvisuals
Apprentice

Hello,

I have been having trouble printing off these Avery labels 22816 (2"x2" square labels) and 22856 round 2 1/2" labels. It just feeds through the printer. I've read and tried so many solutions and possibilities but it still hasn't been resolved even with updating the printer driver. Is anyone else having issues with printing labels with this printer? 

One main option I'm seeing directly from Avery is to change the settings of the printer to printing labels or yardstick. but I am not getting that option from my printer options. I tried printing from all the options from semi-gloss to matte paper and nothing has worked. 

Can someone please help and let me know what I am missing? 

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The easiest way to print labels is to use MS Word

shadowsports_0-1707863386518.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you I tried the word option as well but I’m not being given the option that you screenshot. This mailings tab is not coming up for me. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi,

I have 3 laptops with me with WORD installed.  Each has a Mailing menu and label option.  Select blank document and it should be there.  Do you have your ribbon hidden? 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements