Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 Printer OFFLINE

My printer no longer prints and I get an error message of OFFLINE.  I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and now it's requiring me to enter a password for the user IT.  I was given this laptop from a program I completed and therefore, I don't have the I...

GritSC by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR4520 Outputs blank pages

Print is using a cord to a computer but will go through all the efforts of printing something but then it's blank. Same with copying. It scans fine. It started months ago so I stopped using it. but now I REALLY need to print some things in color.

Ink not flowing, empty ink tubes, G3260 MegaTank

The yellow stopped printing halfway through a photo on my G3260. After letting it rest for awhile, the yellow came back. I Googled for answers and found many Youtube videos showing Canon MegaTank printers with empty ink tubes. I looked under my hood ...

G3260-InkTubes_5672.jpg
jpady by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG2522 print alignment problem

I changed the color cartridge and then I printed out a picture just fine which message said I could do. Then a link was provided to run the print head alignment process which I did. I believe the error message that then came up was 29. This whole pro...

PV2 by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon Pixma TR4720 setup on Chromebook

It says this printer is compatible with Chromebooks.  When I try to set it up and select Canon as the brand the model does not show.  No Pixma models show.  What do I select for a model?  I am running Version 113.0.5672.134 (Official Build) (64-bit) ...

reg00000 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements