Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some inquiry regarding my Canon MG5240 printer

Good day to you guys....  I bought this brand new Canon MG5240 printer a while back. Been on the set up part and doing some progress... well the head allignment is killing me..lol Tha package of the said printer comes with 2 CD's  for set up. Unfortu...

vision by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

printer jamming

We have a Pixma MX 882 - the paper jams as soon as it gets pulled from the bottom try to start the job. We've had it for about a year and love it, haven't had any problems at all. But, now that this has started, it is chronic and is almost impossible...

beki33 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Tank Warning. What is it?

I get a "Ink Tank is Full" warning every time i use my PIXMA i455 pronter. It is working fine but because of the cost to get the ink tank emptied, I will have to chuck it out! Seem like a bad way to build printers. It's working fine but for that. 

Printer stripes

My Cannon MP610 printer leaves about 7 parallel stripes on the printed page. It hasn't done this before. How do I correct this situation?

logicman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting unwanted lines in prints with Canon MX522

Hello, I have a Canon MX522, I was trying to print to High gloss Staples Photo paper. Ive noticed two problems with the printer. In one of the images I am getting unwanted lines, mainly in the sky. The blacks are too dark. With 2 Ive tried to set the...

Jrew by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem installing CanoScan LiDE 110

I just bought CanoScan LiDE 110. I've installed the software from the CD on my computer which runs 32 bit Windows 7. When prompted I restarted the computer and it threw "a driver supporting solution menu ex is not installed" error message, so I canno...

tzuppy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements