Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SETTINGS SO CONFUSING - 12X12 PHOTO WITH TS9521C

I have tried every way possible to print a 12 x 12 photo print using my TS921C printer.  No matter what I do it gives me an error that my paper size and media don't match.  It wants me to print the 12 x 12 image using cardstock and not my glossy phot...

MCARYL by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! TS3120 E03 Error after disassembling printer

I have a Pixma TS3120, I had to open it to extract a foreign object that was blocking it, after reassembling it and closing it, I get error E03. I made sure that all the connectors are back in their place. I followed the first part of these instructi...

Resolved! Error code E59 on PIXMA TS3522

Error code E 59 on PIXMA TS 3522 - I have had this printer a little over 1 month. It has printed less than 50 pages, Now it won't print anything!! Will a factory reset resolve this problem? About ready to take it outside & smash it!!

ink error

My printer says unable to communicate with ink. How do I fix this or do I need to get a new printer

Cyanrs66 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR7520 printer ink tank no being used

TR7520 printer seems to work fine, except the black Tanks are not fully utilized. Printer uses large tank (280 PGBK) until that runs dry, and never uses the BK 280 tank. I am sure that I am missing something simple, but, ... Advice? 

LarsMacD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA TS202 is spitting out blank pages

Every time I try to print, it outputs a blank sheet of paper. No error message is coming up. At first I thought the ink cartridge was empty, so I installed a new one. Even with the new one installed, it's still printing blank sheets. The printer says...

Kaga by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Manual Needed

I am trying to access the tech manual for my canon pixma mg 2522 printer.How do I get to it the canon web-site only gives me access to windows 10 operating system I have win 11. Can you give me a link? 

Resolved! mx922 scan error 2,157,50

My scanner used to work till yesterday.  Now when I try to scan, document is on the scanner, click scan from the cannon quick menu (as before), and it wakes up the printer/scanner, and seems to start scanning.  Then after several long minutes (longer...

bbqyoung by Apprentice
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements