Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've had this printer for almost two months.  All I did was take my laptop with me to another location and hook up to that printer.  I've done this a lot before.  I came home and no matter what I try, I can't print.  I'm connected to wifi...my printe...

PIXMA G4210 only printing yellow

I tried all of the basic steps to no avail, the first photo I printed was ok, then downhill from there. a red cast through the photo, then did nozzle check and ok did it again just to be sure and it is all yellow and black, please help

TS9521C Will Not Print Multiple Copies

Using chromebooks (2 different ones on 2 different accounts).  I cannot get it to print multiple copies, have tried many different settings and no matter how many copies I select (2-20) only one copy comes out and I have to reprint 2-20 times.

Gdashoff by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG3520 Won't print on labels

My Canon MG 3520 will not print on labels. I have tried using a pdf and a word document. It just flashes the orange light beside the triangle whenever I try. This model does not have a screen so I can't tell what's wrong. I'm using Mac OS X if that h...

Resolved! unjamming paper my pixma Canon MG 6821

In trying to print out something, the paper go jammed inside and I see no way of releasing it.  Canon offers no help online it seems (my warrantee has probably expired).  I don't have a manual to guide me through this.  Any ideas?

Replacement for a TS8151 printer

My faithful TS8151 just broke down and I want to find a replacement with the same specs:- Normal colour and black printing - doesn't have to be fast.- Duplex printing- Printing DIRECTLY on DVDs and CDs- Scanning and copying.- Ideally using PGI-580/CL...

briantho by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make a Pixma TR8620a printer use black ink.

I have a TR8620a Canon Pixma. I'm not asking here. I'm going to give information. Called about selecting black ink and the printer always using all the color instead. Called today. Said to select color. When it sees the document is black, it will sel...

Knowalot by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to scan Canon TR8620 Win 11

I have a Canon 8620 Printer/Scanner.  I have an HP laptop using Windows 11.  I have not been able to able to Scan to my computer/outlook e-mail. How do I set up the scanning function of my printer?

RonHof26 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements