Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX922 will not print color

Hello, for some reason the printer just stopped printing in color. Black is fine. I have done all things canon has said to do and still no color. I have put in a brand new printer head and still no color. In have done everything I can think of. Anyon...

Canon ix6820 printing only outlines

Hello!I have the Canon ix6820 printer and it's been lovely, except now it's been printing only outlines of letters and black objects.I've replaced all of the ink, done a cleaning and a deep cleaning 3 times each, turned it back on and off, and it's s...

IMG_7879.jpg IMG_7870.jpg

PIXMA MG6821 stopped scanning function

Hello. My PIXMA printer has served me well for a number of years, but a couple of days ago it just stopped scanning. I tried resetting, and downloaded the latest driver, but nothing worked- and I really need the scanning function. Any ideas? Chuck

cbagdade by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Inaccessible paper jam inside printer TS6320

Hi all,There is an inaccessible paper jam in my TS6320 printer inside the printer. There is a small ripped piece of paper between the roller and the paper tray. I have picked out bits of it with a tweezer but no luck pulling out the whole piece. I’m ...

Canon Printer G3610 - Printing Green & Yellow!

Hi,My printer has been working extremely well up until now.I decided to do a maintenance clean as there were a few stripes when printing in colour.Since I have done that, it now only prints in red & yellow!All cartridges are half or 3/4's full. They ...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements