Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP 160 Pixma

I need to throw away my MP 160 Pixma all in one printer.   Does anybody know if it has a memory inside the actual machine?I need to delete such memory if it has one before I toss it. Nancy1590

mx860 won't print in black

Hi, I have a MX860 printer and just in the last few days it won't print in black.  I checked all my preference settings, did a deep nozzle clean, changed the large black print cartridge, did the test page and the black grid at the top didn't come in ...

Bubba888 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6320 Support Code 1415

Hello, I have a two month old Canon MG6320. The printer worked fine for about 2 weeks, but then began given support code 1415, which is essentially the ink cartridge is not being read. I tried replacing the color "M" cartridge with a new one, but sti...

Canon LBP-6200d

I'm just leaving this here in the hope that someone from Canon notices, because they clearly don't want people complaining directly.I just bought the above printer in Denmark and it came without a USB cable to connect to my computer. How cheapskate c...

dkgooner by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking at getting a MG7120. Have Questions

I am looking at replacing my old MP610 with the new MG7120. In reviewing Canon's own page yield statistics between the two printers, I am somewhat dismayed. The old printer has twice to three times the page yields per comparable color inks over the M...

johnpd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements