Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download MP drivers (MX432)

I bought a new computer (Windows 8 basic) and I am trying to re-install the drivers for my Canon MX432 printer using the CD-ROM that came with it. I am getting error messages now. I tried to go to the Canon website and downloading the drivers there b...

tasiag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 6A80 on my MP 560.

I have tried clearing this with the 1 2 3 4 button method but this doen't work.  I have uninstalled tthe driver and installed it again.  There doesn't appear to be anything stuck.  Can anyone help please.

porky by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about imageformula p-215

Hi Could not find a better place than General discussion for scanners.So, I need a scanner with twain and adf. After a couple of hours googling my #1 is the p-125.Some amazon users complains and says that adf does not work propely.The scanner grabs 2...

MG5470 Issues

Hi, I recently bought a MG5470 and have the following issues with it:  (1): Slow warming up. I have an old MX357 and I kept both printers on with power saving off. The older MX357 warms up much faster then the new MG5470. It can take up to a third lo...

Pixma MG6320 - Photos print with lines at the bottom

I just setup my printer last night and tried to print some 4x6 photos.  When the first photo was printing, the paper went crooked at the last inch of the paper, and it was blurry.  I attempted 6 more prints, the paper stayed straight through the whol...

td512 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements