cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will any of the iP series multi function printers deliver photos as good as I get from my iP4820?

Capri
Apprentice

My Brother MFC is dying and I'd like to get down to use only one printer. My iP4820 has been flawless but I need the space.

1 REPLY 1

Ebony
Rising Star

Hello Capri,

Because of technological advances and updated designs, there is no exact equivalent to the PIXMA iP4820.   I recommend taking a look at the PIXMA MG7120.  Like your PIXMA iP4820, these printers use individual ink tanks, can auto duplex print and have memory card slots. 

You can find more information on these models and others at the Canon U.S.A. website; please click HERE for a link.  By selecting the picture of a specific model, you will be taken to the product page for that printer where you can view features and specifications, check out manuals and take a product/360 degree tour (click the "play button" or the triangle enclosed inside of the circle next to the picture). 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements