Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part for Canon MF8280cw

I have a Canon MF8280cw and it came with a part thats for "dusting" according to the manual. It looks like a long rectangular piece with a slot that comes out with two arrows on the ends pointing to the corners. Would you know where this part is inst...

jamal by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2220 Installation Help

This should be easy. I bought a simple printer, not even wireless. Plug and play. But during the installation on Step 3 it loses connection with the printer. I've unplugged and replugged. I've cancelled, rebooted, and started over. Quite a few times ...

reh888 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ip7220

I just purchased and installed the Canon ip7220 and i have some questions. 1.  If not used for a few hours the printer trns off.  Can it be programmed to stay on constanly or at least just sleep? 2.  When I click on the Canon Quick Menu I get a 2" sq...

pixma, mg 3120

After 6 months of using my mg3120, my laptop no longer recognized the printer.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, no luck.  NOw it does not even show up under pritners.  Oddly enough, my daugher is having the same problem with a mg5200 serie...

gray by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 printing bands

I have a MX882 printer. It just started printing bands throughout the pictures. The ink cartridges are full. I went through the process of cleaning etc. but the bands are still printing.

bvallier by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanners

Hi - I would like to know if I can scan old negatives with this scanner:  CanoScan LiDE210Negative sizes vary - 2x2, 2x3, etc. etc. Please advise.

Diz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP 160 Pixma

I need to throw away my MP 160 Pixma all in one printer.   Does anybody know if it has a memory inside the actual machine?I need to delete such memory if it has one before I toss it. Nancy1590

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements