Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP510 magenta stopped working

I've done about 7 deep cleanings and 10 regular cleanings but the magenta STILL doesn't work. I"m thinking it just got totally plugged because the OTHER colors are losing ink from all of the cleanings, but the magenta ISNT... PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Tterrii by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error message B200

needed to replace 2 ink cartridges, replaced, closed lid, printer started to recharge, then stopped and gave me this B200 error message.      I've unplugged several times, last time was for 2 hours.   Still getting the message.    Cannot get to cartr...

pboelkow by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922 4x6 printing issue

I have a MX922 and am trying to print a photo that was sized to 4x6 on 4x6.  When I get to the picture pre-view, the image is either cropped off at the sides or if the check mark on fit to frame is removed it shrinks it so much there are white bars o...

zairkak by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Canoscan Problem

Re: Canoscan 4400F paired with VueScan 9.0.89. When I scan graphic documents, a wide, transparent line appears within the scanned document, but this radomly placed line does not appear when photographs are scanned. For example, I have uploaded an ima...

01 idylwylde map.jpg
schwine by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3500 cannot comunicate with scanner

the device is connected directly via USB, when i try to use the scanner with scangear but there's an error message 5,157,69. Im using windows8. Already read the article scanner problem with MX5420. How can i fix this? Thank you

solasoli by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new Canon MX5204 showing error message B200.

My 5100 series printer was replaced under guarantee for a new MX5204 printer after the older machine showed a B200 error.When I installed the new MX5204 it immediately also showed B200 error. Is there a software problem that can be reset or what coul...

microse by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

shadowing

If I photo copy there is no problem with the printer, only when I print from the computer it shadows. Why is this?

tholmes by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX882 printer not printing some lines

My MX882 started to print every fifth line very lightly or not at all.  It has gotten worse so that maybe every fifth line is printed OK. This only happens when I print from my laptops (I have two). If I make a copy of a printed sheet at the copier, ...

SteveM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements