Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg3620 smudged black printing

  Hello. I have a weird issue with my printer , it started printing smudged but in blocks. It prints ok for couple of lines then next couple of lines are smudged . Did all the troubleshooting like nozzle check and deep cleaning of head. I am attachin...

image.jpg image.jpg

PIXMA MG2522 installation problems

This printer has always been my favorite and worked fine in windows 10. However, this morning I tried to download the win 11 drivers on my new laptop and no go. It cannot finish the installation as it wont detect my printer and I am stuck in the grey...

G7020 sleep mode

Just purchased this beautiful beast. I have it connected to my LAN via ethernet but every time I want to print something this thing is sleeping.  Is there a way to enable WOL(wake on lan/magic packet) or any software that will wake it up so I don't h...

tjsyl by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G6020 Scan/Copy Legal Size

My G6020 PIXMA ecotank only scans and copies letter size 8 1/2 x 11 portion of any document instead of the legal size 8 1/2 x 14. There must be a simple combination of controls/buttons I can use to adjust this feature but I have no clue as to what it...

PIXMA tr4520 stuck in error 1303 loop

I have tried everything. It printed half a page and then showed a 1300 l believe which went away and immediately the error changed to 1303. I have cleaned ,adjusted, and checked for the non existent paper. Honestly I have had no problems with this pr...

My canon pixma MG6620 will not scan

Previously I have always had a printer icon and I could scan, copy or print from that but they are not there anymore and when I try to download the driver (which I must have because I can print from my computer) it fails.  Anyone know what is going o...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements