Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX870 all-in-one. MP navigator will not launch.

The MP Navigator will not launch. I have re/re the software with no success. I have win 7/64. Other functions on the machine work very well. I have used software downloaded from Canon as well as the original disk, no results. I do notice a reference ...

Denis by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new mx922 printing fuzzy

I have a new mx 922 which is printing wirelessly from my MacBook Pro running 10.6.8.  It has the setup ink cartridges in it and is loading paper from the bottom tray.  The printing is coming out mostly crisp but with a fuzzy section left of center al...

Resolved! Pixma iP 3000 color problems

Dear All, I've had my Canon Pixma iP 3000 for a long, long time and its done a wonderful job so far. Now suddenly it has problems printing color correctly. Everything looks sepia or orange-ish or red-ish... I did all possible cleaning routines and ev...

Pixma MP640 - Missing Status Window

Last week Windows downloaded a new driver for my PIXMA MP640 or at least I think this happened because I just caught sight of a window appearing near the Notigication Area of my Win 7 desktop.  I did not ask for it and since then there has been a lon...

Judesman by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

scan to printer over wireless network

Hi there,  I have the pixma mx882 printer and it is configured over my wireless network. I am trying to locate the scanning software that enables me to scan via the wireless network?. I tried the MP Navigator EX V4.1.3, although it says I need to con...

motoq79 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX495

Connected printer to network wirelessly. Mac Book found printer and added it, Win 8 RT found printer and added it. All works fine. ASUS win 7 laptop added it,  printed job to queue but won't print "Printer offline". Installed printer 2nd time with CD...

Tonymast by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements