Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with margins

Hi!  I'm printing a document on a Canon MG3100 All-in-one.  My document is a 2 page PDF that I created.  It prints fine separately but when I go to print it as multiple pages (2 pages on one) the alignement is off.  I've tried to print it from Mac as...

image (3).jpeg
4shleigh by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mg3220 please help

Just got my printer. mg3220. Downloaded the canon app on my samsung galaxy4 phone.  When I goto detect printer it says no printer is able to be detected. Do I have to first set it up with the cable and my pc first? Or  can I go right out the box to m...

I have a Canon printer--PIXMA MG6320.

I can't print pictures on photo paper without changing all the settings.  I never had this problem with my HP printer.  Needless to say this is rather inconvenient and time consuming.  Is there a way to print pictures without changing everything.  Wh...

12jbg34 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set Default Scanning Software

PIXMA M470Originally defaulted to MP Navigator when scanning.  At one time I installed SCANSOFT OmniPage, and thereafter scanning always required me to select between the two.   Because of this inconvenience I uninstalled SCANSOFT, but the same selec...

zayde by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

5100 error on PIXMA MP560

had a recent paper jam, got cleared. worked fine though slightly noiser. replaced 2 ink cartriges, printing misaligned. got error c000. tried auto head align got partway through printing got code 5100. found strip of paper by gears on left side of pr...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements