Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MG5320 Scanning

Why does my jpeg pic always scan at 300 dpi.? I select 150 dpi on the scanner panel, but it always ends up 300 onthe computer????

denret by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! Pixma MG5320 prints are too dark!!!

Hey Folks, Perhaps the some of you fellow consumers can help me resolve the problem that Canon Tech Support can't and won't acknowledge. My prints are too dark when I print from my PC or Laptop either through XP, Windows 7, or the Canon EZ print appl...

269523 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Colour cast on a MG 5300

When I print out a black and white photo on my Canon Pixma MG 5300 I am getting a strong red colour cast. Have tried all I know to correct it to no avail so any help would be great!

Shanta by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX890

I have both paper trays filled.  When the cassette tray empties the printer will not go to the paper tray in the back automatically.  I have the "paper source" set to automatically select.  What can I do to have the printer go to another source when ...

drose224 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ip6700D. bi-directional printing

I installed Windows 8.1 X64.  Now when I print (USB connection) I get the message "Cannot communicate with printer. Turn Enable bi-directional ... in properties dialog box."  I cannot find anything in the printer properties dialog box (or anywhere el...

gsam6700 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

MF4890dw Incorrect Size/Setting

In our office we use Apple computers.Anyone who wants to print from Word application word document always got error message Incorrect Size/ Setting.Then you need to get up from the chair and pres OK on printer to resume printing.We tried almost every...

Milos by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX870 and OCR

I know that MX870 has the ability to use OCR from previous usage ... but seem to be unable to find the guide. Can someone refresh my memory please on the process of OCR ? Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements