cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new canon MG3520 alarm lamp blinks when both ink cartridges are installed to printer.

cfernandez84
Apprentice

My brand new MG3520 alarm lamp is blinking only when both ink cartridges are installed to printer. if one of the ink cartridges is removed and then printer is power cycled the alarm lamp stops blinking, but printer will not print with only one ink cartridge installed to printer.  How do i fix this so i can finally use my printer?

2 REPLIES 2

efelina66
Apprentice

I am having a similar problem.  I have a Macbook (OS X v10.10.4) connected wirelessly to the printer.  The printer worked until I had to replace the cartidges with CL240XL and PG240XL.  I am getting both the alarm lamp and CL light flashing.  The error code is 1485 for the color cartridge only.  The black cartridge is recognized.  I tried to reset the printer, but to no avail.  Help! 

Evelyn

Ramona
Authority

Hi cfernandez84 and efelina66,

If you have already verified that the ink cartridges are located in their correct slots, have removed and reseated them, as well as have reset the printer and are still receiving an error, there may be an issue with the ink cartridge(s) that are not being recognized, or the printer may require servicing.  We ask that you please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements