Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows 8 mf4890 print

Thanks to the tips on getting scanning to work and how to clear out the lingering bits & pieces that prevented new driver install. Now I cannot print to the mf4890dw.  Job shows up in queue, but I get "Error cannot print" and no useful information ab...

bhaglind by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX860 to print wedding envelopes, size A7.

I have an excel spreadsheet with addresses and names. How do I output them using Word to my MX860 printer? One by one or as a group? How do I set up the paper options?  Can I make the addresses a pretty color?  I've never done envelopes, much less ex...

wegolf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mf3240 / windows 7. driver install

I am having problems installing this driver. I do not have the CD so I downloaded the driver from the website. the only instructions that i really saw just said to unplug the printer from the usb port before you run the driver install. I guess what ...

PIXMA MG7120 cloud apps not available???

I am trying to install cloud apps such as Fbook, Flickr but I get the error message - there are no apps available to register. My firmware is uptodate and I registered with PIXMA. Any ideas? Specifically, on the printer screen it even says: "Apps are...

merim001 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA 6460

‎04-18-2014 09:09 PMBought Canon Pixma MG6460 recently  Needed Air printer for home network.. It works with my MacBook +MacBook  Pro, iPad and iPhone., Was told I could connect it to my Desk Top (eMac) with USB but will not download even thouggh Ive...

Jene-4 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

MG5420 WIFI HOW TO TURN OFF

I am trying to figure out how to turn off the WIFI on my MG5420. Bought my wife a printer for her office due to in consistant performance using it. Now I just need the USB connection on my computer.Thanks

dave_c by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New MG2520 printer.on XP

I recently purchased a MG2520 printer and it installs fine on my Laptop running XP but it will not install on my destop running the same level of XP.  After selecting the things to install and hitting next it comes up with an informational screen but...

Mortdd by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements