Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon ImageClass MF8580cdw Printer Issues

I just purchased the MF8580cdw and the printer is having problems. A portion of the printed page is faded/not showing up at all. To show you my problem I have copied a blank black page and scanned it to show you what my problem looks like. I don't be...

Printout.jpg

Canon MG6350

Good Afternoon I have recently purchased an MG6350 printer / scanner, and to say the least am disappointed with the photo print results. The blacks are oversaturated, on black and white images the black areas are printing purple, or am I missing some...

Pixma MG3220 Install issues

been working on it for about 2 days now, instalation is not as easy as it says, keep getting these  trying so set up wirelessly and usb hard wire, but keep getting  ((Printer not Detected))or ((Driver supporting Quick menu not installed )) Can not ge...

FCNC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I scan papers on mx439

Im having problems trying to scan papers and documents of any kind. It sends a message saying it is not connected or valid?  I have not had problems in the past and yes I have shut everything off and rebooted.

Valarie by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP830 strange noise

I have had my MP830 since it came out & never had a problem with it until recently. It started off the error "Lock Switch" and I know it is not on. I did everything as per the instructions for this error and still refused to work. I left it off power...

evazion by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP520 not responding - Windows 7

When I try to print,  he error message is "Printer not responding".Opening Printers and Devicesand there's a yellow error icon on the printer.I've run the troubleshooter, ening with the message. "A job in the print queue is preventing other jobs from...

MG5350 printing wrong colour

MY MG5350 is printing terrible colour, everything is printed with very pink tones. I have tried everything, to no avail, and I am sick of wasting ink and paper trying to manually use the colour management settings.

JPD0403 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Help! Selphy 900 and Windows 8

I just bought a new computer that runs Windows 8 and it appears my Canon Selphy 900 is not compatible.  I've searched for drivers to no avail.  Can anyone help????  Thanks!

2GenMom by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements