Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX922 black ink prints with streaks

My new MX922 is now printing with streaks.  Just the black ink.  The ink cartridge was replaced to be sure there was plenty of ink, but before it was even replaced the print came out streaked.  In other words, parts of letters print and other parts d...

Error message.

I keep getting an error message.An internal error has occured Code2,202,22 and the scan driver closes.The scanner then stops detecting multiple items or even cropping multiple items.The scanner cover is closed and there is plenty of space between pic...

Error 5 156 61 wifi connection

I am using a multifunction MG3150 in a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC with Windows 7 Home Premium. Everything was working great and suddenly two weeks ago I started having wifi problems so I had to use USB to print and scan. I have reinstalled the printe...

Canon MF4780W I-sens model

Hi I have the i-sens multifunction printer &  i am receiving an error message code-10. i am unable 2scan documents to my computer. i am using Windows Server 2008 64 bit OS. i have tried uninstalling & reloading however still receive the same error. P...

Colleen1 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

printing errors

when trying to print I am receiving an error message "another computer is printing" my laptop is the only 1 linked to the printercan someone advise me please

carrieon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

mx 892 ink usage

I have discussed this with canon support a few months ago. I bought three of these all with the same problem. Ink, ink ink. I use 5 to 7 times the ink I should be using maybe as much as 10 times. I am qualified to say this because of my past experien...

dsillik by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements