Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner not working on MX920

Hi I have an MX920 printer and the scanner has stopped working but it still prints any ideas on how to fix this??  Wonder if i re installed the drivers it would help?? Cheers Zoe

PIXMA MG3520

just bought a PIXMA MG3520.  printer finally works fine but scanner is not being recognized.  any help will be greatly appreciated..

Canon i80 Portable Printer and Windows 8

Hello, I recently bought a new HP laptop computer with Windows 8. I have a Canon i80 portable color printer I would like to use with it. The printer works well with another laptop that has Windows Vista. I turned on the new laptop, plugged the i80 in...

Canon Pixma - Error code 5,157,61

Hi, I'm having issues using my printer and scanner.  Current Error code I get for the scanner is 5,157,61.  Not sure how to fix this?  Also when I try to print I get an error "Printer not responding".  Can you please assist?   ThanksPatricia

MP Navigator not using setup Scan Folder

Hi,i've setup a scan folder destination, but MP Navigator keeps scanning in its own directory with date sub-directories. How can i turn the dated sub-directories off and save the scans in the setup scan folder ?  Regards,Frank

2014-07-03-08-17-18.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements