Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I downloaded the drivers for my pixma 432 an hour ago because windows has it listed I forgot where but when I print the freakin' dialog "printer offline" comes up.I rebooted.did the wifi set up again on the printer itself. windows 8, not 8.1, just 8....

jack2 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cp810 drivers for windows 8

Pls. Help me install my selphy cp810 printer in my windows 8 laptop. Apparently it cannot read the installer cd because it's not compatible with my windows 8. Do we have a remedy on this? Thanks.. Your immediate reply is highly appreciated

canon imageclass mf3240 printer

when i got my new laptop with windows 8 on it i had some trouble with getting my printer to work. i downloaded a update for my printer and couldn't get it to work. at this point canon came to my rescue and got it to wrok for me. the only problem at t...

MX922 B&W problems

I'm printing B&W photos with the MX922 (Win 7/64).  First few came out fine, then the darker areas on the photos started printing pink.  Using image garden and latest driver.  Even in greyscale, the pink remains.  Cleaned nozzles and still pink.  Any...

WPS button on printer set-up

For people wanting to know about the WPS button to connect to a wireless printer, you do not need it. I kept on with the settings using advanced set up and choosing my internet Wifi id which will appear on the screen; just select your id and enter th...

dali21 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 892 Cyan ink not dispensing

Hi, I have a fairly new MX892, running on Windows 8.  No issues until today - the cyan cartridge stopped dispensing.  in the line test it doesn't even show up.  All print jobs are red with a bit of yellow.   I have done a cleaning cycle and then repl...

KatieMac by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP610. Only the blue ink tank is not recognized.

I have an MP610. I have been using my cartridges for some time now and all of a sudden blue is not recognized. I have even tried by changing a new blue ink tank, but nothing. The red light does not come. Would you please advise me what to do? Thank y...

Leticia by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements