cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922/iMAC greyscale setting problem

shannon_sd
Apprentice

I cannot find the settign to default my iMAC to greyscale with my MX922. I'm using WAY too much ink. someone please help?!

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi shannon_sd,

So we can better assist you, please reply with what version of Mac OS X you have on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

shannon_sd
Apprentice
OS X Yosemite 10.10.2

Thanks!

Ramona
Authority

Hi shannon_sd,

If you cannot select the grayscale option with the current printer driver, before printing, please go to System Preferences, then Print and Scan.  Click on the minus button to remove the current listing for your printer.  Next, on the left side there will be an option to add a printer; click on the + button.  Select your printer and under "USE" select the Canon PIXMA MX922 Series printer, not the AirPrint version.  Please try to select the grayscale print option again.  If you still experience difficulty, please call or email us using one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements