Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJC-85 error messages

My faithful BJC-85 is having an issue.  When I turn it on, I heard 3 beeps, then the error light flashes once, then the green power light flashes continually.  After a few minutes, there are another 3 beeps, and then both the error and green light st...

kkakes19 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX700 mis printing

I have an MX700 printer. In COPY mode, it is printing 2 parallel lines down the right side of the paper. This does not happen when printing from my computer. How do I get rid of these lines in COPY mode?

mickeyg by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing multiple pages to a pdf

I have a Canon Pixmamx882.  I recently switched from a Mac to a PC.  I downloaded the driver for Windows 8 successfully and can print just fine.  However, when I try to scan a document I don't have the choice of scanning to a pdf.  Why is that option...

pixma mx 860

my pixma mx 860 is leaving browninsh little wet bubbles all over pictures that I'm printing... help!

swimrx by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX892 won't print black

My MX892 won't print black anymore. I have tried both the cleaning and deep cleaning procedures several times. And I have changed the ink cartridges to new ones.  Still nothing. Any suggestions on what to try next? The colors work just fine.

salachic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements