Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paper size changes not holding

Using MP530, I have always been able to print dozens of items from a website, setting the paper size once in  thebeginning and it would stay there until I shur down.  Suddenly now it reverts back to default letter size after each item.  I have tri4d ...

resawd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print photos on MG2120?

I have windows vista and every time i try to print photos from paint/easy photo ex/windows photo viewer nothing happens, I mean the paper goes in and it says its printing but it always comes out blank. I have no trouble printing documents, but no luc...

MX 452 on wifi

I have a MX 452 printer on my wireless network. My computer is A MacBook Pro running OS 10.9.3. The computer and the printer are on all the time. To print I have to shut the printer down and restart or it says it can't find the printer. What's up?

mx892 scan slow

When I select to scan directly from the printer it says "Set the PC to start scanning." When I select Auto Scan from the "Solutions Menu" on Win7, then click the green "Scan" button, it waits for a considerable time for "warming up", then shows "Scan...

debismb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX850 won't print after long time idle

After a long time out of action my MX850 won't print at all - I have tried deep cleaning, aligning head and cleaning rollers but still not working...I have a feeling it is the print head and I am expecting to replace all the cartridges but just don't...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements