Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

driver for pixma ip8500

I can't find my disk with the printer driver for my PIXMA iP8500 I changed the computer I'm using it on and can't get it to print on new computer.  I'm using Windows 7 Professional 32bit.  I tried the Canon site but they only have an add-on driver no...

jtw527 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My new mg 6320 turns on but has a white screen

I have unplugged in waited 10 sec. and plugged back in and the printer goes through its boot up and still has a white screen. Is there anyone that has run in to this issue before help me out because this is my second printer in two weeks the first wa...

jav72084 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX452 will not autoprint faxes

Autoprint is set to Yes, confirmed.  Ink OK, paper OK,  Faxes go straight to memory.  Fax Memory light comes on, have to manually print it.  Machine is in a busy deli, big problem because orders are faxed in. 

Jorabi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mp830

My canon mp830 will still scan but the scanning light only comes on half way across and scans half the document. Does the light need replacing and if so, how do you do this? If not, what could be the problem?

Lgerace1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Print Color Photos

When I right click on the color photo it takes me to the print screen. The photo is in black and white and turned 90 degrees from the origional. If I preview the photo first it is in color and in the normal position. I have gone it and checked all th...

rm11234 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan Error Message

HI All I have a MX454 which won't let me scan all of a sudden. It goes through the motions, but when it gets to the point of producting the scan for editing, I get an error message "An internal error has occured. Exiting this software". I have tried ...

Sonshine by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7120

Hi, I am supposed to pick up one of these today at BB and am getting a little worried about the cost of printing and also ease of installation.  This will be for home use.  Mostly printing out recipes and photos of grandchildren.  Will want to print ...

indybarb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mg7120 address reset for scanning

I recently moved from Norway to the US.  In Norway I had a european model of the Pixma mg7120 printer with my laptop setup with the various Canon programs to allow for printing and scanning (all worked fine).  Since arriving in the US I have purchase...

allrerd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements