Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Suddenly stopped printing magenta

I was printing out flyers when printer ran out of magenta. As I was replacing it I noticed that the last several flyers that had printed before running out of magenta had a strong turquoise hue. Once the new cartridge was installed, the flyers were s...

elise by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880 printing, (spooler?) problems

I have a 2 week old Dell running Windows 8.1 and a 4 day old MF 4880 that I have set up to run wirelessly. About half the time it worls perfectly, with documents starting to print within a few seconds.  The other half of the time it either has a very...

MG7120 First Impression and Suggestions for Canon

Hi everyone,I hope some folks (and Canon) find this message helpful. Background:I recently was forced to purchase a new printer because my 9+ year old iP4100 died.  Having had very good experience with Canon products (both the hardware and accompanyi...

JohnR by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see Canon MX410 printer in network places

Hi,I have a Canon MX410 series printer that is cabled to a desktop PC running Windows 7 and is shared by three laptops, two or which are also running Windows 7 and one of which is running Windows 8.1.At some point, the printer and its attended functi...

s660117 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble printing from Flash Drive with Selphy CP910

I recently purchased a Selphy CP910.  Once I got it set up, I put pictures on a flashdrive from my computer inserted into the port  and they printed successfully.  When I loaded new images on the flash drive, and inserted it into the port,  it showed...

lvnlife by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements