Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG5200 will copy but won't print

My printer will make color and black and white copies, and we just installed new cartridges, cleaned and aligned the print head, but it won't print.  When I send the document, the paper goes, but when it comes out nothing is printed.

delfinjo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My PIXMA MX7600 has an error code b300.

The error code b300 occured after I replaced some ink cartridges and printed a few pages.  I am unable to move the ink holder from the right hand side to see if I inserted the cartridges wrong.  I have turned off the printer, detached the power cord ...

MP Navigator

Mp Navigator 2.1 stopped working. It worked last week & also my son just bought a new computer, & it works for wireless printing but not the mp navigator. Could it be windows 8.1? The message we get is the scanner is turned off or disconnected, canno...

joejoe57 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MX892 printer error

I suffered the Canon MX892 printer error. I went online and read all the horror stories and tried all the suggested fixes. I finally did what I should have done in the firs place. I called Canon customer support. They said they would send me a new pr...

TRollins by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP510 power failure?

Hello,I have this kind of printer since 2008. Until two weeks it worked fine. Yesterday I have to turned on to scan something but... surprise the printer didn't turn on.  I check power cord, it was good, I follow some advices on the net to pull out t...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements