Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Need to replace my PIXMA MP610

My PIXMA MP610 died today (RIP). I'd like to replace it with another PIXMA, but from what I've been able to research, it doesn't look like any of them have a manual feed tray like the MP610. I like that I was able to print personal size checks on my ...

Noramar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7150 - 5x7 photos misaligned

Hi, I have a Canon Pixma MG7150 and am having problems with the alignment of photos when printing at 5x7. I have tried printing from Adobe Lightroom and from the Canon Image Garden photo printing app and from both, when I print 5x7 the image is moved...

2014-07-06 16.21.31.jpg

Understanding my MP640

Hi there, I have just been given a Pixma MP640 as it was apparently, not working.  Bought some ink and hey presto, it seems to do what it says on the box. I rarely print my photos, usually submit to photo-libraries, so am a bit of a colour printing r...

Rekusu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canon pixma mx360 nee help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello using this canon pixma mx360 on windows 7 home edtion 64 bit and turned onn the printrt after 6 months the black ink is empty but the colur ink is full when i try to rint a blank page comes out is that because the black ink is finished or is it...

brk227 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not out of ink

MG5320 going through the motions of printing, but there is no image on the page. It smacks of a clogged nozzle, but should I be messing with that?  Ink levels are fine, and it spans multiple functions (i.e. Scanning, copying, printing).  PC says OK, ...

MCoccia by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements