Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Canon ip 4840

Hi,I'm having a problem with my printer, which was printing just fine this morning, but after doing an automated clean, i powered it on again, there was a weird click inside, i thought it was nothing, then it started flashing, it goes likes this : gr...

Flipping Images for Iron-on Patches

Is it possible for me to flip images so I can print them on iron-on sheets to put designs on clothing?  My previous HP machines simply required me to check a box and the image printed out in reverse.  I now have a Canon MX-450, which I really like. B...

joelee52 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG7120 printer question

I have a Canon Pixma MG7120 printer and would really like to print a 4x6 picture of three images and can't figure out how to do it. I am able to do it if I choose a mat but that makes the pictures too small. When I select 'standard' it doesn't let me...

fax memory

How do I clear the fax memory of my Pixma MX300 fax/print/scan machine? There is a lot of personal info there. I have looked everywhere in the front control panel, and also in the Canon software/drivers I recently downloaded for Win8.1 64 bit. The In...

DR-2580C Scanner - Windows 8 - USB 3.0 USB Hub

I've been successfully using a DR-2580C scanner on an old Windows XP laptop for several years. I now have an Acer hybrid machine with Windows 8 Pro and a SINGLE USB 3.0 port. I'd like to use my scanner with this machine. I've installed the 2580DRIT_V...

jlw8300 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements