Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF4880dw 2sided copy options missing?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section, just seemed like the right place to put it. I got the imageclass mf4880dw printer/copier so I could copy double sided papers double sided. But when I went to select the option from the " 2 sided:" selectio...

glirmin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF9220dcn Scan Gear 2 cannt select scanner

Hello, I have a problem with network scanning and I wonder if you can help me. I will describe it as good as I can OS: Win 8.1 x64Scanner MF9220dcn I  installed the latest driver from Canon WebsiteI installed Color Network ScanGear 2 Tool The symptom...

PIXMA MG3520 drivers

Very frustrated - I was looking for a printer for my father - found someone selling the Pixma MG352 online.  Before I purchased it - I looked to make sure it 1)  could print Black w/o having to have color installed. and 2) it was compatible with Mac ...

rebknell by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX 892

Like pages of others, my MX892 has shut off mid-printing. And Support is not open, not is there apparently any good fix for this problem. Goodbye Canon, hello HP (again).  Anyone need 892 ink cartridges?

Cannon LBP6000

I purchased a new Cannon LBP6000 printer.It prints the same page over and over until I cancel the print job.It gives a communication error of make sure the printer is turned on and the USB cord is connected.I run a Dell computer with Windows 7 Home E...

ES1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My new laptop will not install my pixma 150 printer.

I have a canon pixma MP150 printer/scanner and I had no problem installing the program on my old toshiba laptop.  This new laptop, HP, will not allow it to be installed so that I can scan information from the printer to my computer.  Has something to...

mfash by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements