Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mg5420 won't print right from websites

Ever since I replaced the ink cartridges, the printed hasn't worked right. I've done all the test and they come back clean. I spoke to canon and they sent a new print head but I'm still having trouble. Now is manly seems to be on websites. I printed ...

Bkadc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error on my Canon MX530 series Printer

Hi, I have a Canon MX530 series Printer. The printer works good when I use it to scan or fax but when I try to print a PDF or Excel or whatever that comes from my computer it dosen't want to print (It says ''the printer dosen't respond'' or ''L'impri...

CanonScan scanner 9000F MkII won't print

Just installed a Canon 9000 F MK II scanner. I have an OSX 10.9 mac and an HP 8000 printer (which works fine from i photo etc). When I try to print an image from My Image Garden I get a prompt: "cannot print because a printer supported by this softwa...

Nicholas by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random Incoming Faxes forcing me off phone calls

I have a Canon MX452 AIO.  I have it setup in tandem with my home phone to receive faxes.  I've noticed that when I am on a phone call the line will go blank and my person I'm talking to says they hear the fax noise and then are disconnected.  I am a...

thanesq by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Message U052 on PIXMA MX895

My printer is still under warranty and just turned it on today to make a copy, got this message about incorrect print head installed and I cannot do anything. After reading that this problem is common and there appears to be no solution of repairing ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements